F/F Books with WOC Characters/Protagonists.
(in honour of Femslash February!)
- Ash & Huntress - Malinda Lo
- Southland - Nina Revoyr
- The Necessary Hunger - Nina Revoyr
- The House You Pass on the Way - Jacqueline Woodson
- The Color Purple - Alice Walker
- The Second Mango - Shira Glassman
- The Telling - Ursula K. Le Guin
- Santa Olivia - Jacqueline Carey
- The Children of Gavrilek - Julie Kirton Chandler
(i’ve only read about half of these, but have been told that the other half is well worth checking out! definitely feel free to add your own recs. :) never enough books about QWOC!)
when you start listening to ur favorite band less and less but when u listen to them again you’re like hELL YEA THIS IS MY FAVE BAND AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND I FORGOT HOW PERFECT THEY ARE AND THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME
you’re important to me you piece of shit
why remind me
i’m so upset
and thank you. thank you all. for everything.
(captain marvel #014)
you are beautiful thank you
very important question:
do any of you know of playlists with fantastic battle anthems?